Thursday 1 September 2011

Happy Christmas

Hi everyone, it's Thursday again and that means a new Willow Sketchie challenge,.  This week it's Claire's turn and we've all used the 'Happy Christmas to Yoo Hoo'  image.
Here is my card
I used the ready coloured image and as you can see I followed the sketch quite closely this week.

The backing papers are from Dovecraft and I die cut and glittered some snow flakes for embellishments.  To complete my card I added a CREAlies tag.   Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

This is the inside of my card, I have decorated it to complement the front.


Image:  Willow Designs - Happy Christmas to Yoo Hoo 
Papers: Dovecraft - Jolly Happy Christmas
Tools:  Spellbinders - Create-A-Flake 3, Classic Squares (inside card), CREAlies Label
Embellishments:  ribbon and glitter from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Creations Challenge 34 - Dies n Punches (Create-A-Flake, Classic Squares, CREAlies Label)
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - 1-2-3 It's Easy as.... (1 image, 2 embellishments and 3 Design Papers)
Hooked on Craft Challenge 6 - Things with Wings
Crafts for Eternity Recipe Challenge 34 - Theme - Christmas Projects

Don't forget to pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members have created and have a go at this weeks challenge.  Also pop over to the Willow Designs Shop and take a browse through the fabulous digi stamps, stock up on your ProMarkers and check out the new Tilda Fabric panels, everything is FREE P&P.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

16 comments:

kelly ledder said...

I do love this card Pauline, and the inside is lovely.

Clairebears said...

Pauline this is gorgeous! I love the papers you have used :0)
Love Clairebears x

Liz said...

Great card. love the papers !! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the sentiment tag thingy lol looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Pauline. Hugs, Claire x

lis-m said...

Love this card.. inside and out.. especially love the glittery snowflakes..
hugs xx

Sue B said...

Aww what a sweet card Pauline! I really love those Willow Owls!!! The image looks so good with those papers. I have those papers - must find them!!! Love the glittery snowflakes!
Hugs Sue xx

Birgit said...

He's a happy owl! I love the stamp and the colours!

Linda Simpson said...

Awwww this is just gorgeous. I love that owl.

Linda xxx

pinky said...

Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Rene Sharp said...

This is just lovely Pauline. Great that you decorated inside too :)

Jenny said...

Such a cutie and perfect for our 'wings' challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Hookedoncraft.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card again and I so love seeing the insides done too, puts me to shame!! Hazelxox

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Pauline I love that image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Dawn said...

What a great christmas card! I need to start making a few of them too. Thank you for joining in at Creative Card Crew!