Thursday 16 February 2012

Winnie in Pink

It's time for another challenge over at Willow Sketchie and this week Anne Marie has provided the gorgeous sketch.  I decided to use one of the fab new images Sharon has over at the Willow Designs Shop called 'Be My Valentine Winnie' and this is my card:


This is Anne-Marie's great Sketch, I decided to rotate the sketch for my card:

I coloured the image with ProMarkers and inked around the edge with distress ink.  The papers are from NitWit Collections and the base card stock is Kraft, I also cut the little fence, corner and border from the same card stock.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I got the idea for the little fence from a card on someones blog but for the life of me I can't remember whose it was and have been unable to find it again.

This is the inside of my card, I have decorated it to complement the front:


Card Recipe:

Image:  Willow Designs - Be My Valentine Winnie
Papers:  NitWit Collections - Affection
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Squares,  Marianne Creatables - LR0205, FrisKars Border Punch
Embellishments:  ribbon, button, flowers, ivy and gems from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Photo Inspiration
Clear It Out Challenge  - Valentines (use your pink/red scraps)
Digital Tuesday Challenge 147 - Use your Stash
Divas by Design Challenge 22  - Wings and things
Incy Wincy Challenge 133- Recipe - 3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image
Just Inspirational Challenges Week 16 - Inspirational picture



Don't forget to pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge to have a look at the DT inspiration and join in with this weeks challenge.  Sharon currently has a SALE over at the Willow Designs Shop so make sure you grab a bargain.

Thank you for looking today, please visit again soon.

Pauline
x



25 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

This is lovely Pauline, I love the gentle colours. Jo xx

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Pauline. I love the soft colour tones and pretty elements. Hugs, Claire x

Anne-Marie said...

Kraft, Nitwits and pink....I just love the combination of some of my favourite things, and you have now introduced me to these gorgeous Willow designs...not come across them before, but will now check them out...gorgeous! Your card is just lovely, so thank you for linking it at Card Crafter's Circle....good luck!

Unknown said...

Love the soft colours & that fence is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colour combo & the cute little fence!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anne-Marie said...

Fantastic card Pauline, I love the soft colours that you have used, it looks divine.

Thank you for making my sketch look wonderful.

Anne-Marie x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love your card again this week its so pretty, Love how you use light pastels in it and Ohhh look at the fence, Great minds!!! Love Hazelxo

Carol said...

Just gorgeous Pauline, love your colours and the fence. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful.Love the soft colours and how you've taken the sketch inside too.

Tine said...

Hi Pauline. Love the colours you have chosen. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Glo said...

Really nice card! I love the fence with the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Inmspirational!

Victoria said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch. I especially love the fence with the roses!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Pauline the fence is adorable too xx

Jennifer said...

This is fantastic! I love love love the little fence with the roses. Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter’s Circle this week. This cute character is fabulous and I like how you created the layout,really beautiful card!!!!! I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge.
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card!! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card hunny! such a neat bow too! So great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Unknown said...

That is just too cute! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at CTB, I just love your project! Hope to see you again soon!

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Pauline!! I love the colour combo! and what a sweet image! I love the little fence with the ivy and roses - it's really beautiful !!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs!
Sue xx

Jen Leeflang said...

I love how you have interpreted the inspiration we gave you! Thanks so much for entering our challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog this week. Good luck! I look forward to seeing you again next week.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Laura said...

What a stunning card! I love the soft pastels of this. Thanks for playing along with us at http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Awww this is gorgeous, such a sweet image and lovely soft colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the cute image and soft colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Teegs said...

It's beautiful Pauline... I love your colour scheme too... It looks fab :-*