Wednesday 1 July 2015

Perfumerie

This is my second DT card today - my Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra card is below and my Paper Creator DT card will be along shortly.

I am really excited to announce that I have been invited to join Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Design Team


I don't know about you but I have enough patterned papers to keep me going forever so this is the ideal design team for me.

The theme is always Anything Goes - you may enter any creation on which patterned paper has been used, you are no longer required to completely cover your project with patterned paper, as long as you use some on your creation.

I have used papers from the Craftwork Cards Perfumerie collection for my card:


I have added lots of distress ink to the edges of the papers and decorated the inside of my card with the same papers.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge 109 - Girly
Open-Minded Challenge 39 - Vintage
The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Thank you for popping in today, don't forget to take a look at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge blog to check out the fabulous DT inspiration and join in with our Patterned Paper Challenge.

Pauline
x




24 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How gorgeous, love the colours and images. I must admit I don't play along with this challenge as I could enter almost evry card I make but congrats on joining the DT xx

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Pauline what a beautiful card, I love the colours and the gorgeous image too.
Congratulations on your DT post .
Hugs Julie xxx

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHN Patterned Paper July challenge xx

Pop's Cards said...

Ohhh I love CWC stuff, this is so gorgeous and elegant looking, hugs Pops x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card

Kuni said...

Wow... lovely card Pauline, beautiful papers.
Hugs
Kuni

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and fab card Pauline
Gr Karin

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Pauline.
Your card is gorgeous, the papers are so beautiful.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Debbs xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer! what gorgeous papers Pauline! Love those wonderful perfume bottles! sounds like a great challenge… I have enough papers to last a lifetime too!! and yet still keep buying more!!
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Anonymous said...

Wow great papers, I love this!

xx

rachel said...

what a lovely make Pauline - super work xx

Melodie said...

Great idea, your card looks so wonderful.
Hugs
Melodie

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful Pauline. Loving the hint of feminine vintage here.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Pauline and congrats on your new DT place.
Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Pauline this is exquisite those papers are lush a really gorgeous make.
hugs
lorraine x

KandA said...

Wonderful card, fabulous design and papers xx

Lozzy said...

Congratulations Pauline. Love what you had done with those papers..Hugs Lozzy xx

Pia S said...

I really like this one, it's beautifully feminine and shabby chic like, so well put together...

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

What a great card - it would make anyone that receives it feel special. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

meg said...

Beautiful vintage feel love the monochromatic look the papers give

nwilliams6 said...

So pretty! I love the really coordinated look of everything - so elegant. I have a collection of perfume bottles so this one really caught my attention BEAUTIFUL. Hugz

Pillan said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
/Pillan, DT

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on your new DT post -great card and love the fabulous papers
Carol x